A website is an extremely important tool for success in today's business world and having the right one is like having a one-stop shop where your potential customers from across the world can come and explore your offerings. Having looked through your Online Shop Window they can then contact you for your services. Whether you actually have a E-shop on your site or not your site is still more than likely to be there to attract customers in one way or another to your business and therefore the use of the term Shop Window is very accurate because just like a beautifully decorated and well-stocked shop attracts customers, your nicely designed and easy-to-navigate site will attract visitors and can therefore easily turn them into your customers or clients.
Your website acts as your private platform to showcase for your products or services and is visible to the whole world - you can promote your new ventures, your latest offers, your quality of work, the benefits of using your services, your unbeatable rates and your matchless customer service etc. Now with the power of social media for promoting a business is undeniable but it doesn’t negate the need for a web-site, with a website you can increase the visibility of your name in the social media world as well and integrating social network buttons and influencing your visitors to share your content on those networks; your business begins to have a real online presence that even five years ago was almost impossible.
The Masmega Web-Site Design and Development Process
- Research and Discovery - We interview your organisation's stakeholders to develop a plan for your project. As part of this process we look at your Company look and feel as well as your competitive landscape to develop a strategy that we feel would suit your company for your project.
- Kick-off Meeting – We would need to discuss your goals for the site as well as for your Company and within this meeting we would also review our research findings with you and see if you agree. Within this meeting we would need to discuss your content needs and target audiences, any design elements and functionality as well as search engine marketing and other key project elements.
- Site Structure Planning - We develop a specific flow chart for your website that assists us in planning out the navigation structure of your site. This flow chart is also a guide for your team who will need to provide the necessary content that we will populate within the agreed structure menu and pages for you.
- Prototyping Phase – Our Design team will create a prototypes and depending on the scope of the project we may need to do more than one prototype.
- Client Review – Within another meeting we review the prototypes with you to make sure that you are satisfied before we build the site around the design with your content list and set deadlines.
- Marketing Strategy – Masmega will assist in developing keyword lists and a marketing plan for your project. Third-party accounts are setup to work with your website, including Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Build Phase - This is where our Development Team actually start building the site, adding your content and any functionality we have agreed to. This phase is usually the longest part of the process.
- Usability Testing - We will do internal testing for the usability of the site to see how the average visitor will browse and navigate through it.
- Testing Phase – We have attesting phase where we test the site for browser compatibility, link testing and spelling, etc.
- Site Review Meeting - After the site is developed, we hold a progress meeting with you based on your project schedule.
- Client Training - We offer many training options, including live training at our office, web-based training, and on-site training.
- Site Launch - The site goes live, backups are provided, and email accounts go live.
- Client Follow-up - We will follow-up with you at 30, 60 and 90 days after the site goes live to make sure that you get the most out of your investment.