Graphic Design is the Key to Creating a Unique Brand Identity, Connecting with Customers, and Developing Trust in Today’s Competitive World.
Today your customers will be making split second decisions based on what they see and what makes them feel good. You only have one chance to make a first impression, after that it is always catch up! If you want to make the right impact first time, it’s vital that your graphic design is of the highest quality and shows you as a Company to be the best it can be. That’s why it’s important to make sure that your visual presentation makes you appear unique, credible, trustworthy, and authoritative in your field.
All our Masmega designers believe that graphic design is about a lot more than just being pretty and should come from the very core and even soul of the Company because that makes your prospective customers feel comfortable dealing with you. It’s about using the right images, illustrations, and layouts to not just sell your products but also your ideas, ideals and the ethos of your Company; all in one single visual glance.
Our design process focuses on creating an end product that you will be proud to display as it isn’t “us” it is you and your Company. At Masmega, we design our brochures, catalogues and other marketing collateral to be more than just handouts; they are educational & sales tools created specifically to take your company to the next level. We use innovative graphics mixed with intuitive and professional layouts so that the brochures and catalogues we create will turn readers into customers.
Our design process:
- Research and Discovery – Having been asked by you to undertake some design work for you, we would research you as a Company, your market and even your competitors so we can begin to understand the sort of concept of the brief. We would also ask you to lay out a brief for us to work to and to develop with you.
- Kick-off Meeting – Having undertaken the first stage we will suggest a meeting to finalise the brief and to “kick off” the project. Within this meeting we would bring together our understanding from our research as well as flesh out the brief that you have given us.
- Development of Ideas – Our Graphic Design Team will take your ideas and work-up those ideas into Graphic Designs to convey your message and philosophy within all the design areas that they will need to be used.
- Review Meeting – After the initial Designs have been developed a progress meeting would show our work so far and allow you your input and choices before the final Design is completed.
- Design handover – Once we are all happy that the design is as it should be will hand the design over in the agreed formats.
Branding also has its own unique unspoken language. To be specific, visual branding is what will help you communicate your message to your target audience. For example, if your goal is to create an image as an innovative company, your graphic design elements must reflect innovation. If your goal is to communicate a dedication to customer service, friendly staff could be used to visually represent across all contact points.
Innovative Graphic Design
The key to standing out in today’s competitive world is to represent your company with unique graphic design. Most competitors mimic how industry leaders present themselves. That is actually counter productive as it depicts these companies to be lesser versions of the industry leaders instead of being a class above because of their unique position in the market. We can come up with an innovative design that sets you apart from your competitors and carves a unique identity in your industry.
The foundation of your brand is obviously your logo as it will be displayed everywhere your product is and in fact your Company is, where it be new items or staff recruitment your target audience should know you before they begin to read. Although designing a logo can sometimes seem simple, it’s actually one of the most challenging aspects of design because you need to create one symbol, word, or graphic that represents the entirety of your company and your core message. Your Logo then sets the precedent for the rest of your branding and marketing and so getting it right is essential.